Model: 2122A - Analytical Grade Type I DI System
This affordable lab water system is for use on tap water and produces 18.2 megohm-cm ultrapure, reagent grade water at a flow rate of 2-Liters/minute. Continuous recirculation is utilized to maintain maximum water purity. Therefore, ultrapure water is instantly available on demand up to 7 feet from the system via the included hand held remote dispenser. The digital Conductivity/Resistivity monitor displays the water quality and a Green LED indicates that the water quality is above the acceptable purity. When the water quality drops below the desired purity, a Red LED alerts the user that it is time to replace the filters.
The system is simple to install and easy to maintain. The cabinet can be bench, shelf or wall mounted without the use of costly wall mounting brackets. It has a 2-year warranty in most countries and is proudly made in the USA.
A High Flow/High Capacity (8-12 Liters/Min) version of this system is also available (see Model: 2036A).
Operating costs for this system are dependent on your feed water quality and usage. If your tap water contains more than 170-200 PPM total dissolved solids and/or your usage exceeds 15-20 Liters per week, then RODI systems with built-in RO pre-treatment will save you money by lowering your operating costs (see Model: RODI-C-12A).
AQUA SOLUTIONS Analytical Grade Type I DI Laboratory Water Purification Systems produce purified water that meets or exceeds ASTM, CAP and CLSI specifications for Type I reagent grade water.
Features and Benefits
- Continuous recirculation ensures superior water quality at all times
- Highest flow rate (2-Liters per Minute) of any comparably sized system
- Highest ion exchange capacity (4,000 Grains) of any comparable system
- Ultrapure water available on demand up to 7 ft. from the system via the provided remote dispenser
- Built-in activated carbon prefilter reduces particulates & organics for longer DI module life
- Digital, temperature-compensated resistivity monitor with red/green LED alarms
- Teflon recirculating remote dispenser with 0.22 µm final filter capsule
- System can be bench, shelf or wall-mounted at no extra charge
- Two (2) year system warranty (US & Canada only)
- CSA certified (US & Canada) and CE marked for export to EU countries
- Item is on our GSA Contract # GS-07F-5799R
- Made in the USA
|Width - 20 in (508 mm), Depth - 12 in (305 mm) Height - 20 in (508 mm) |
|Bench, Shelf, or Wall (no additional charge) |
|60 lbs (28 kg) |
|Requires one 100-240 AC, 50/60Hz, 1.0A grounded receptacle within 5 ft. (1.5 meters) of the right side of the system cabinet |
|Switching power supply - 12 VDC at 2.5 Amps |
|30 psi (2 bar) |
|100 PSI (6.6 bar) |
|50 lbs (23 kg) |
Pure Water Specifications
|18.2 Megohm-cm - Ultrapure |
|0.056 MicroSeimens/cm - Ultrapure |
|Biological - Meets or exceeds ASTM, CAP, CLSI, and USP Specifications for Type I water |
|< 50-PPB |
|< 1 cfu/ml |
|For use on ordinary tap water that contains less than 250 PPM of TDS (total dissolved solids) |
|User supplied 1/2" NPTF valve (1/2'" Tube X 1/2" NPTM fitting included with system) |
|1/4" Tube fitting (20 ft. of tubing supplied with system) |
|Required Purification Kit - Includes Two 2613TO High purity, High capacity DI modules, a CC2000 Carbon Pre-filter, and a DC2002 0.22-Micron Final Filter |
|0.22-Micron Final Filter |
|1-Micron Activated Carbon Prefilter Capsule |
|High purity, High capacity DI module |