The AQUA SOLUTIONS' Model H-40-C-H is also available in a compact, self-contained unit: Model H-01-C.
AQUA SOLUTIONS' Type II DI laboratory water purification systems are designed from the ground up to be user-installable and user-serviceable!
This compact, combination Reverse Osmosis plus Type II DI System is for operation on virtually any quality tap water.
The 10-LPH reverse osmosis portion of this system reduces operating costs by economically removing ~95% of the contaminants from the incoming tap water.
The Type II portion of this system produces 2-15 Megohm-cm water at a flow rate of 2 Liters/minute.
All AQUA SOLUTIONS' Type II Systems produce purified water that exceeds ASTM, CAP and CLSI specifications for Type II reagent grade water.
Features and Benefits
- The system price includes one installed plus one spare Purification Kit.
- Made in the USA.
- Continuous recirculation is utilized to ensure water quality and prevent the growth of microorganisms within the system.
- Includes LCD readout conductivity monitor with adjustable setpoint and flashing red LED alarm.
- One (1) year warranty.
- Ion Exchange Capacity of 6000 grains.
- Built-in Reverse Osmosis pretreatment lowers operating cost by economically removing 95-98% of the contaminants from the tap water.
- You purchase and own the system hardware at a reasonable cost.
- The system is so easy to install, you can do it yourself.
- You can install the spare DI tank yourself, whenever you need it - even on weekends!
- If the DI tank exhausts in the middle of an experiment, or during a weekend, you can install the spare tank.